In this course, you will learn the backbone philosophies and the foundation and the skeleton of the 20th and 21st-century leaders of business, finances, industries, and statesmanship. The Law of Success Course epitomizes the philosophy and the rules of procedure which made each of these men a great power in their chosen field of endeavour.
This course employs the 17 Laws of Napoleon Hill as a framework that merges timeless wisdom thought by equally gifted authors and speakers. Including Mike Murdock (The Dream and Destiny), Paul Enenche (21 Laws of Life), Andrew Womack (Power of Imagination), John Maxwell (The Undeniable 21 Laws of Success) and Brian Tracy (The Laws of Business).
You will not only be greatly inspired towards your personal life assignment, but you will discover the Laws of Success learnt and live by the greats in the plainest and most simple terms available, which could also be mastered by very young men and young women of high school age.
Enlisted tributes of the “THE LAWS OF SUCCESS” confirms why this course will be one of the greatest investments to anyone taking it:
King of the 5 and 10 Cent Stores By applying many of the IS fundamentals of the Law of Success philosophy we have built a great chain of successful stores. I presume it would be no exaggeration of fact if I said that the Woolworth Building might properly be called a monument to the soundness of these principles.
F. W. WOOLWORTH
Allow me to express my appreciation of the compliment you have paid me in sending me the original manuscript of Law of Success. I can see you have spent a great deal of time and thought in its preparation. Your philosophy is sound and you are to be congratulated for sticking to your work over so long a period of years. Your students … will be amply rewarded for their labor.
THOMAS A. EDISON
May I congratulate you on your persistence. Any man who devotes that much time … must of necessity make discoveries of great value to others. I am deeply impressed by your interpretation of the “Master Mind” principles which you have so clearly described.
WOODROW WILSON (A Fortner President)
- Sign in to the site. If you’ve never registered for an account before, then you’ll want to do this first.
- Click the ‘Take This Course‘ button above to officially enrol and pay for this course. You won’t be able to proceed until you do so.
- Download and read the Course Syllabus below. Prepare for the course by purchasing the required textbooks if required.
- Download and print the Student Guide. You may download the Local Instructor Guide to check test and quiz answers if you are taking this course as self-study, provided in some courses.
- Complete each lesson below, watching the video contained in each.
- Use the Bible Study Tools provided, or use your own resources, to assist with your homework assignments.
- Complete a Student Evaluation Form when finished with the entire course.
- Congratulations on finishing the course!